Locate a Provider
- Benefits & Services
- How to Use Your Benefits
- Special Programs
- Understand Your Rights
- Frequently Asked Questions
Need to find a provider quickly? We revise the online search each week so you get up-to-date information. Just click below on “Enter Provider Search.”
Always make sure that the provider you choose is part of our network. Do this before you go to the doctor. We try to provide correct data. But our network may change.
PCP Access Standards
CoventryCares, A Product of Aetna Better Health of Michigan uses access standards to make sure you receive timely health care. Your Primary Care Provider (PCP) must comply with these standards for ensuring your access to care.
Your PCP must be on call 24 hour/day, 7 days/week. Your PCP must be there in person or arrange for another PCP to treat you. Your PCP must provide adequate staff to insure proper care. Your PCP must make an effort to schedule you based on the following:
- Office Hours - PCP will be on hand at least 20 hours per-week at each primary care site for planned visits. Non-urgent calls must be returned within 24 hours.
- Emergencies (plus emergent calls) - PCP will handle these at once or refer you to a hospital ER.
- Urgent appointments - PCP will handle these the same day or refer you to an urgent care center. Urgent calls must be returned within 4 hours of the time of the call.
- Routine appointments - Will be scheduled within 7-10 days of your request.
- Health Assessments - Well care exams and physicals will be scheduled within 3 weeks of your request.
- Early Periodic Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment - Visits and shots will follow standard guidelines and immunization schedules.
View Provider Search Demo
You can use this site to find a dentist in your area.
My Online Services
Access your health care information & manage your personal health with our wellness tools.